September 7, 2012

You Rock !

Here is my second card for today.

I dedicate this card to one of the naughtiest kiddo, brother, whatever I may call -- Adhi.(Aditya). Aditya Teja means Sunlight; which is yellow in colour. And hence the yellow colour on this card.

I have made this card for the following challenges

Challenge #187- @ MTTC- Black, white and one other colour here.  The title of the challenge is pretty much self explanatory. I have used Black, White and Yellow on my card. I love doing flags :-)

Challenge 100 - Add a flower @ Craft and Me challenges here. I have used a single flower on my card as an embellishment on this extra simple card. Another view of my card.

Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about my card matters. Thank you.

---Update---
I made it to top 3 at MTTC with this card :-)

6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, love your choice of other colour!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Great use of the pennants!
    Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, lovely colours. MTTC DT Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cas card Eesha...stunning...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it sissyyy.... Thanks alot for sharing with me.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love u sister for your love and care n support........ I love your works.... I share with my friends all the time....

    ReplyDelete